Some of our most valuable data is stored on our smartphones although they are the weakest link in personal privacy and corporate security. We provide safety-conscious users with a secure smartphone eliminating vulnerabilities:
Ano-Phone / Secure Phone is your personal safeguard for sensitive data and communications.
This cryptophone is equipped with customized soft and hardware in order to maintain privacy and anonymity.
With military-grade technology, Ano-Phone presents an integral cyber and mobile security solution:
Protect your digital data and media by hardware-based encryption
Encrypt communication like messages, audio and video calls
Self-Defense - circumvent IMSI catcher (stingray), GPS and GMS location tracking
Maintain your web and mobile privacy in both, clear and darknet
Take control back over your smartphone without remote administration (SAS) or backdoors
- Browse the CLEARNET with a Firefox Gecko-based browser, anonymized with additional privacy and security improvements for an unrestricted web experience.
- Browse the DARKNET with an easy to use Gecko-based browser, running the Onion/Tor bundle automatically without hassle. Ano-Phone connects you to the Tor network via VPN, bypassing censorship and tracking by 3rd party like hotspot/router, telecommunication/ISP/web provider.
- Keep your privacy in crypto payment systems - your online identity and IP address remain protected.
- Stay safe from leakage by blockchain transaction logging and from man-in-the-middle manipulation attacks. Let Ano-Phone encrypt your blockchain transactions and route them via secure anonymized channels. Even blockchain servers can no longer track and trace your origin IP or personal location details.
- Instant Messenger incl. private account connecting you with the XMPP/Jabber chat network with OMEMO end-to-end encryption (decentralized, no keys stored with servers or providers), compatible for communication with other xmpp contacts.
- EMail (supporting SSL/TLS via anonymized VPN)
- VoIP for audio calls or video conversations via SIP with secure real-time end-to-end encryption by ZRTP (incl. SRTP) with your private and anonymized account.
What hardware does the Secure Phone A1 have?
NEWER MODELS AVAILABLE ON ano-phone.com!
- a 64-bit ARM-based SoC (System-on-a-Chip) preventing CPU/GPU or hardware leaks
- 2 GB RAM,
- 16 GB ROM (32 GB expandable memory by an additional card-slot),
- a 5 inch HD display anti-smash screen,
- a 2000mAH Li-ion battery.
The device runs a cleared, security and privacy focused operating system based on the Android mobile platform, without big brother and Google tracking services in the background.
The Ano-Phone supports 2G/GSM, 3G and 4G/LTE (incl. EU) basebands.
On system level, Ano-Phone is hardened against IP leakage attacks. A private (non-public) VPN is built-in for extraordinary anonymity of app and web traffic via WiFi and mobile data connections.
Treating the mobile device like a web server, thanks to iptables as firewall the device controls its network traffic locally.
For the sake of completeness, Ano-Phone has a 2MP (5MP interpolated) front and 5MP (8MP interpolated) rear camera and flashlight.
Liability and information according to § 5 TMG
Online Solution Int Ltd.
Noerdliche Muenchner Strasse 14a
Reg. No.: HRB230158
VAT-ID (§27a UStG): DE268286409
Online Solution Int Ltd. (UK)
Great Hampton Street 69
B18 6EW Birmingham